MedU Self Assessment Questions Coming in July
Medical students spend a great amount of time learning from MedU cases, and we are always looking for ways to improve students' learning experience. In particular, students want more quantitative formative feedback on their progress. Beginning July 1st, each MedU course will have a set of self-assessment questions for every case.
- These questions will be available to students through MedU after they have completed the corresponding case.
- The self-assessment questions have been thoroughly reviewed by clinician educators.
- CORE self-assessment questions were written by the case editors and reviewed by the CORE Editorial Board
- fmCASES and CLIPP questions were written by medical students paired with faculty mentors and were reviewed by Editorial Board members.
- SIMPLE has partnered with the American College of Physicians (ACP) to provide a selection of Medical Knowledge Self Assessment Program - (MKSAP) for Students questions that are related to the cases.
- Self-assessment questions will be available as part of an institution's MedU subscription - no additional fees.
Look for more information for this new tool, coming soon.