Update Your MedU Profile for Enhanced Access
Please take two minutes to update your profile so we can serve you better. The profile link is located at the top right corner of the MedU website after you sign in.
Make the most of your MedU subscription. Your updated profile will ensure that you are notified about important case updates, new teaching tools, MedU workshops and receptions at national educator meetings, and grant opportunities. You'll also have access to resources including:
- An enhanced Search feature that searches the website, CASUS cases, and educator tools.
- Reports to monitor students’ engagement and timely completion of the assigned cases.
- Resources to help you integrate virtual learning into your courses, including teaching guides, integration tips, assessment tools, and learning analytics. Visit the Educator Area and the Resource Library.
- Research and scholarship that advance medical education and the academic needs of our collaborators, both fundamental to our mission. To help support that mission, MedU offers grants totaling $50,000 per year to support research, both qualitative and quantitative, in learning analytics, instructional design, and effectiveness studies.
- Courses available to everyone that address important topics such as population health and which are not a part of the typical medical school curriculum, including: High Value Care, CARE (addiction recovery), the Medical Home, and Culture in Health Care. Access to three of these courses is FREE with subscription.