MedU Cases are available by subscription. Institutional subscriptions are for one year with fees based on total student enrollment*, first- through fourth-years inclusive. MedU reserves the right to discontinue user access for non-payment of subscription fees.
To see the pricing for your institution, go to the Fee Estimator.
Institutions subscribing to more than one set of MedU cases are eligible for the cost-savings bundled pricing affords.
To be eligible for the bundled pricing the following restrictions apply:
- The subscriber agreement must be submitted online.
- The online subscriber agreement(s) for the MedU cases must be received at least 60 (sixty) days in advance of the institution's subscription start date. Subscriptions for additional cases added at a later date will not receive the discounted bundled pricing.
- Each institution will be allowed one start date for all sets of MedU cases. Subscription periods for any additional MedU subscriptions added at a later date will be adjusted to align with the institution’s start and end dates.
- Your institution must purchase all MedU subscriptions in a single purchase transaction and will receive a single invoice from iInTIME.
- Subscriptions purchased in separate transaction will not be eligible for the discounted bundled pricing.
- The university’s prior year subscriptions must be paid in full.
* Enrollment figures for Allopathic Instituitions are found at the AAMC Web site. Figures for Canadian schools are from the Association of Faculties of Medicine of Canada Web site. Figures for Osteopathic Institutions are found at the AACOM web site.
Upon registration and subject to the terms of our subscriber agreement, the Final Exam Question (FEQ) Authorized User will have access to the Final Exam Question Bank consistent with the CLIPP Final Exam Questions User Terms and Conditions and/or the fmCASES Final Exam Questions User Terms and Conditions and the Instructors’ Area in addition to the unrestricted areas of the CLIPP Site of MedU and/or the fmCASES Site of MedU.
The FEQ Authorized User may access the Final Exam Question Bank and print copies of the exams and questions subject to the conditions below. In no case shall any third party, including any students or other Authorized Users, be given access to the Final Exam Question Bank or the passwords or logins of the FEQ Authorized User. In no case shall any copies of the exams or exam questions available at the Final Exam Question Bank be used or distributed by the Subscriber or its FEQ Authorized User except as follows: (i) copies of exams or exam questions shall be distributed in print form only and with iInTIME’s copyright notice and in settings that allow the collection of the questions after the exam; (ii) each exam including materials from the Final Exam Question Bank shall be numbered and collected after the exam; (iii) no one shall be permitted to make copies of these exams;(iv) copies of these exams shall be kept in a secure area with limited access and (v) CLIPP and/or fmCASES Final Exam Questions used to create an exam that is administered via computer methods, either on-line or locally, shall be under conditions reasonably designed to prevent the distribution of the questions among student and faculty.
In the event that Subscriber suspects that any other individual has gained access to the Final Exam Question Bank and/or Exam, it will notify iInTIME promptly in order to allow iInTIME to take remedial steps. In the case of any change, departure or incapacitation of the FEQ Authorized User during the course of the Subscription Period, Subscriber shall promptly notify iInTIME of such change, and iInTIME shall promptly terminate the access of such individuals as applicable and provide access to their designated replacements, if any.